$ yum install cvs git gcc automake autoconf libtool -y
Download Tsunami UDP:
$ cd /tmp $ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:email@example.com:/cvsroot/tsunami-udp co -P tsunami-udp $ cd tsunami-udp $ ./recompile.sh $ make install
Then on the server side:
$ tsunamid --port 46224 * # (Serves all files from current directory for copy)
On the client side:
$ tsunami connect <server_ip> get *
Transfer dataset back to S3:
aws s3 cp --recursive /mnt/bigephemeral s3://<your-new-bucket>/
- Tsunami UDP transfers only files and doesn’t do directories/ subdirectories, we need to tar them all up as one single tar file (additional storage capacity needs to be taken into consideration).
- Multi-threading is not supported.
- Multi session not supported. Client supports only one connection to the server at a time. No parallel file transfer.
- No resume or retry for file transfer.
- Does not support Native encryption.